Wireless Sensor Network
To be honest, wireless sensor networks are an ideal candidate for a lab to give you a hands-on experience on distributed systems and communications. Sensor Networks (WSNs) research investigates the properties of networks.
Due to their processing and communication abilities wireless sensor networks are intelligent. Thus, the network can independently from human interaction deal with node failure, aggregate measurements from various nodes into meaningful data, reprogram selected nodes for new tasks.
WSN TEST BED:
- WSN field is growing rapidly in its application and techniques with change in technology.
- Research and Development in this domain naturally calls for real time WSN test beds.
- Simulators are unable to justify real-time field interaction.
- Study of sensor networks behavior and performance in real time require Test Bed.
- Present day WSN test beds are expensive and complex in operation.
- Identify the sensor and its specifications
- Study of different Wireless modules
- Study of different topology and network
- Analyze and understand electronic Principles related to sensor
- Choose the application specific sensor and adapt the network or topology required
- Test the sensors
- Apply knowledge of wireless sensor network to various applications areas
- Build and implement Wireless sensor Network
Software /Machine Used
- Wireless Modules
Syllabus on Wireless Trends & Applications
The course covers testing of wireless sensor network using sensors & wireless sensor network test bed & testing of different wireless technology.
INTRODUCTION TO COURSE
- Introduction to SWiFi test bed
- Setting up basic network & analysis of network
- Measurement of various parameters using WSN Test Bed
- Application of SWiFi in real world
- Interfacing of various wireless modules &
- Other technologies like ZigBee, GSM technology, Bluetooth Technology
- Application designing
syllabus on 8051
INTRODUCTION TO 8051
- Introduction to embedded system & designs
- Introduction to 8051.
- Features of 8051
- Introduction to Kiel programming and Flash Magic
KIEL PROGRAAMING & HARDWARE INTERFACING
- LED programming
- Timer/counter programming
- Interrupt programming
- LCD programming
- DC motor interfacing
- Stepper motor interfacing
- Keypad interfacing
- ADC interfacing
- DAC interfacing
- UART programming
- ADC & LCD interfacing
- Sensor interfacing
- ZigBee interfacing
- Project Designing based on above mentioned interfaces