The Dept. of training & Placement at Sharad Institute of Technology College of Engineering has an active Training & placement cell which caters to the placement and training of our Engineering students. Some of the companies have visited SIT for their requirement of fresh engineering students. SITCOE possesses excellent infrastructure for conducting on-campus and pooled campus placement activities. Our Institute has an auditorium with good acoustic system, GD rooms, interview rooms and guest rooms.
The T&P department provides ample opportunities for placements and entrepreneurship by organizing seminars, workshops and training programs for enhancing the personality traits and facilitates the transition of our students from academics to corporate life.
VOCATIONAL IN PLANT TRAININGEvery year third year students avail the facility of vocational training through this cell. Students undergo the training seriously & are benefited in their carrier. They also prepare report of the training.
- Soft Skills Training Programmes have been initiated for all students of SITCOE starting from the first semester itself By Campus For You Training , Kolhapur.
- Soft Skills, Aptitude, GD, PI Training Programmes are conducted from 1st Sem. Students, focused towards placements By Campus For You Training , Kolhapur.
- Special technical training programmes are being conducted for students from 5th Semester onwards.
- The T & P Cell has signed a Service Agreement with Campus For You Training , Kolhapur through its Centre of Excellence for a period of 60 hr. This training comprising of Soft Skills, Aptitude, GD, PI training, is being done at SITCOE campus.
- Student Database Management is being done through the Centre of Excellence for various companies.
- SITOCE has entered into a MOU with Monster.com for Placement activities.
- Organized numerous career guidance guest lectures.
- Successfully organized career guidance programme under BOAT (Board of Apprenticeship Training) Mumbai in campus.
- Arranged training programmes for FE and TE under Lead college activities.