ADVARISK One of our prestigious client ” ADVARISK i.e https://advarisk.com/
“ require trained engineers from the IT/Computer domain and we have convinced our client to conduct the campus drive in our SIT Campus on 10th May 2017 .During interview candidates should be prepared by basics. Below are the complete details of our prestigious client :
We are a funded start-up based in Mumbai, with an aggregate experience of over 50 years in financial services spanning credit assessment, financial research, forensic & fraud analytics. We seek to disrupt the process of granting credit to the corporate sector and reduce the cataclysmic impact of bad credit decisions (NPAs) on the financial institutions and the overall economy.
Please note that you should be able to travel to Mumbai for an onsite interview, so current location should ideally be Mumbai/Pune..
Backend Developer - Web Scraping - Python
#Python #Data Mining #Linux #HTTP #AJAX #Open Source
No of Openings : 03
CTC : 3,00,000/. (can differ from candidates to candidates)
What we need:
- - Fluency in scraping data from sites which require multiple HTTP requests in sequence (scrapy, requests, etc)
- - Comfortable in browser automation for scraping AJAX-heavy sites (selenium, casperjs, splash, etc)
- - Expertise in working with and building tools for data cleaning, normalization and transformation
- - Should have working knowledge of an asynchronous processing system (celery, rq, etc)
- - Be comfortable with monitoring tasks running on remote Linux server
You should be self-driven and able to prioritize pending tasks, so that there is measurable progress every day and communicate the same with your peers/management. At the same time, you hould deeply care about what you build, and as a result are willing to challenge something you don't agree with, conducting active research/proposal of alternatives leading to a pragmatic solution.
What we provide:
- - Work with cutting-edge technologies, with many opportunities for on-the-job learning and self-growth
- - Officially contribute to open-source projects (preferably work-related) 1 day per week
- - Competitive salary and benefits
- - Focus on developer productivity: multiple monitors per developer, flat hierarchy with minimal meetings, regular training sessions, etc
- - Free lunch, snacks and dinner
Selection Process : ( Kindly refer this link - https://coding-test.advarisk.com/ )
- Online test – MCQ’s questions
- Final Technical Round with the CTO of company.