E Yantra lab
The objective is to provide hands-on learning to engineering students who have limited access to labs and mentors to create the next generation of (Embedded systems) engineers from college with a practical outlook to take on challenging problems and provide solutions.
- The student will able to construct robotic concept (gesture robotics, sensor guided robotics, spy robotics etc…)
- The student will able to examine the different behavior of robotics.
Future Plan –
- To organize Embedded Systems Course from IIT Bombay & other Institutes.
- To make use of resources available at e-yantra lab for robotics & Embedded System.
- Motivate the student to take part in the e-yantra lab robotics competition which is conducted under IIT Bombay.
- Encourage the student to do project on robotics with the help of e-yantra lab.
E Yantra Lab Co-ordinator
Name- Mr. Umar M. Mulani
Designation- Assistant Professor
Department- Computer Science & Engineering
E – Yantra Syllabus
- The C Language and its Advantages, C Syntax and Constructs, Data Types and Variables, Operands, Operators, Arithmetic Expressions, Control Instructions – Looping and decision making, C preprocessor, Functions, Arrays, Pointers, Strings, Structures, Storage Classes, Input/output Management, C Compiler.
- Basic Electrical: Devices- Resistors, Capacitors and Inductors. Ohms Law, Kirchhoff’s law, Network Theorems
- Analog Devices and Circuits: Semiconductor Physics, Diodes and diode circuits, BJT and BJT circuits, FET and FET circuits, Opamp
- Digital Electronics/Microcontroller: Number System, Logic Gates, Boolean expression and K-Map, Synthesis of Combinational Circuits and Sequential circuits, Memory device, 8-bit Microcontrollers, IO Interfacing, Interrupt, DMA, ADC/DAC
Mathematical Reasoning and Aptitude:
- Time, Distance and work, Percentage, Profit-Loss, Ratio-Proportion, Simple and Compound Interest, Unitary Method, Permutation-Combination, Probability, Mensuration, Clock and Calendar.
Introduction to Python
- Modules and Libraries. How to organize programs into modules and details on using modules as a tool for creating extensible programs. Concludes with a tour of some of the most commonly used library modules including user interfaces and database integration. Also includes information on how to install third-party library modules.
- Classes and Objects. An introduction to object-oriented programming in Python. Describes how to create new objects, overload operators, and utilize Python special methods. Also covers basic principles of object oriented programming including inheritance and composition.
- Inside the Python Object System. A detailed look at how objects are implemented in Python. Major topics include object representation, attribute binding, inheritance, memory management, and special properties of classes including properties, slots, and private attributes.
- Expert Lecture conducted on Internet of Things.
List of Project Under e-Yantra Lab
|Sr.No.||Academic Year||Department||Project Topic||Name of Members||Name of Guide|
|1||2013-14||CSE||Wi-Fi based Voice Robot Control||Snehal Kadolkar||Mr. Venkatesh Shankar|
|2||2014-15||CSE||Snake Catcher Robot||Patil Sushant||Mr. Venkatesh Shankar|
|3||2015-16||CSE||Farmer Friend(Robot)||Pise Dhanashri||Mr. M.D.Jilan|
|4||CSE||Library Management(Robot)||Mulik Priyanka||Mr.M.D.Jilan|
|5||2016-17||CSE||Areal Reforesting Vehicle||Kanpannawar Shridhar||Mr. U. M. Mulani|