Design and innovation center AutoDesk USA
Key Note on the center:-
- Institute has Started Center of Excellence in Design & Innovation including 91 software like Fusion360, Inventor, Revit, 3-D Max, Maya etc
- The Center has served as a place that imparts design based education and practice systematic design through projects.
- This Center is enhancing inter-disciplinary, design-focused innovation and creativity.
- This Center creates an ecosystem facilitating students and faculty to take their innovative ideas from day to day life to market/people.
- To facilitate evolution of new models of academia-industry interactions as well as academia-social interactions and develop institutional networks for innovations.
- To provide students the knowledge information of 3D Mechanical design, visualization& documentation processes that student will use to complete the project for the competition.
- Student would get an opportunity to lay hands on Autodesk design software, understand principles of 3D design &clear doubts.
- Develop Physical/ Prototype models for multidisciplinary projects.
- Develop an optimized design for product research and development.
- Design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health ,safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- AutoCAD Design Suite
- Building Design Suite
- Entertainment Creation Suite
- Factory Design Suite
- Infrastructure Design Suite
- Plant Design Suite
- Product Design Suit
Name- Mr. A. A. Desai
Designation- Assistant Professor
Qualification- ME (CAD/CAM/CAE)
Department- Mechanical Engineering
Students participated monthly 3D- Design Challenge-Now competition under different Themes & selected as top design in AUTODESK challenge
|Sr.No||Month||Nameof student||Design Theme||Project Name|
|1||July||Mr.Ajay Bhise||Transportation Design||Maglev Car|
|Mr.Akshay Mahadik||Transportation Design||Remote controlled Airoplane|
|Mr.Ajay Bhise||Transportation Design||Maglev Car|
|2||September||Mr.Akshay Shah||Medical Equipment||Message Chair|
|3||October||Mr.Ajay Bhise||Car Body Design||Water Car|
|Mr.Akshay Mahadik||Car Body Design||Concept Car|
|4||December||Mr.Ajay Bhise||Design for Automotive||Future Race Car|
|Mr.Akash Sutar||Design for Automotive||Solar Racing car for Future|
|Mr.Akshay Mahadik||Design for Automotive||Turbo Car|
|Mr.Avadut Gurav||Design for Automotive||F-1Future Racing Car|
|Mr.Akash Shinde||Design for Automotive||Formula Racing Car|
|5||January||Mr.Ajay Bhise||Accessory Design||Shoes –Ice30|
|Mr.Hrishikesh Kamble||Accessory Design||Camera with Pen-drive|
|Mr.Onkar Patil||Accessory Design||Racing Car with accessories|
- Workshop on hands On-Fusion360 Conducted on dated 23rd Feb 2016 & 24th Feb 2016
Hands On-Fusion360 Workshop Conducted on dated 22th March 2016 & 23rd March 2016
- Pre-design Activity -Workshop Conducted on dated 22thJune & 23rd June 2016
Pre-design Activity -Workshop Conducted on dated 28thJuly 2016 & 29thJuly 2016
Pre-design Activity -Workshop Conducted on dated 23thAug 2016 & 24thAug 2016
Design-Now competition – 2016 Poster which is held at SITCOE,Yadrav Sponsored by AUTODESK :- Participated 289 Student with 328 innovative Project.
Top-5 Students selected for college level –Design Now Fusion 360 CAD-Competition.
Two students from SITCOE Elected for National Level- Design Now Fusion 360 CAD-Competition:- 1.Mr.AjayBhise and 2.Mr.AkshayMahadik
Mr.AjayBhisefrom final year student got approved as Gallery Administrator for DEEP FIELD SATELLITE.
Using AUTODESK-FUSION 360 Software & 3-D Printer Students of Mech. Dept.has made Robotic-Arm