About Department of Mechanical Engineering
The department of mechanical engineering established in 2009. At present, the department offers Bachelor of engineering course with intake 120+60(Direct Second year). The departmental faculty members are well expertise in diverse areas. Department has well equipped laboratories. The department has signed MoUs with well-known industries in the sector for Industrial Interaction. The department has set up a Design and Innovation centre of AUTODESK, USA and Study centre of TATA Technology where distance ready engineer programmes are arranged. The department is committed to advancement of the frontiers of knowledge in mechanical Engineering and to provide the students with a stimulating and rewarding learning experience.
To be a centre of excellence in Mechanical Engineering education to prepare professionally competent engineers with lifelong learning attitude for the accomplishment of ever-growing needs of society.
- To prepare technically and professionally competent engineers by imparting quality education through effective teaching learning methodologies and providing stimulating environment for research and innovation.
- To develop professional skills and right attitude in students that will help them to succeed and progress in their personal and professional career.
- To imbibe moral and ethical values in students with concern to society and environment.
PROGRAM EDUCATION OBJECTIVESGraduates of the program will
- PEO I: Demonstrate capabilities to develop optimal solution to the real world engineering problems by applying theory based practical approach of engineering and related engineering disciplines.(K)
- PEO II: Exhibit professional skills, ethical attitude and sensitivity towards society and environment.
- PEO III: Engage in life-long learning for successful adaptation to technological changes.
Department of Mechanical Engineering is committed to impart professionally groomed technical education and training through involvement of all stakeholders in the process of continuous upgradation of facilities by formal reviews, periodic self assessment and motivating young minds to perform in the era of constant technological advancement.
LONG TERM GOAL
- To be a recognized department at National level.
- To establish R & D and consultancy centers.
- To accomplish 100% results and placements.
- To achieve maximum success ratio in competitive examinations.
SHORT TERM GOAL
- To establish advanced PG courses.
- To modernize all laboratories considering the latest requirement and development in thrust areas.
- Qualification improvement of faculties.
- To boost industry institute interaction.
- To inculcate awareness of self learning in students.
- To provide soft skill training to the students and tie-ups with industries.
- To provide competitive exams coaching through experienced faculties.
Head of Department
Designation: Head of Department
Qualification: B.E ,M tech, PhD ( Pursuing )
Area of specialization: Heat Power Engineering
Teaching Experience: 27
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 02322253040