General Engineering Department
About Department of General Science & Engineering
The General Engineering department have highly qualified, well experienced and dedicated faculty members. The department is having well equipped laboratories with modern equipment's to provide the practical knowledge to the students. This Department Shoulders the responsibility of teaching basic subject such as Mathematics , Chemistry, Physics & English for all engineering courses. This Department imparts excellent quality of education in various fields for future development of students. Department also increases communication skills & innovative thinking of students with advanced techniques & e-learning mechanism. The department is taking lot of efforts to develop students so that they are able to face interviews& self-development. The Department also encourages students to engage in extra-curricular and co-curricular activities, essential for development, nurturing of team spirit, and developing organizational skills.
To be a center of excellence by imparting lifelong learning attitude through dissemination of basic technical and professional knowledge amongst students for the accomplishment of ever-growing needs of society.’
To prepare technically and professionally competent engineers by imparting quality education through effective teaching learning methodologies.
- To develop professional skills and right attitude in students that will help them to succeed and progress in their personal and professional career.
To imbibe moral and ethical values in students with concern to society and environment.
Operating as a foundational department of institution, we are committed to inculcate all our curricular, extracurricular and industrial activities amongst the students in a sustainable manner by pursuing continuous improvement in all aspect of our academics.
LONG TERM GOAL
- To cultivate and induce professional skills among students.
- To create skill of adaptability among students with curricular and co curricular activities.
SHORT TERM GOAL
- To enhance the performance of students in University Examinations.
- To encourage faculty members for organizing and participating in workshops, seminars and research activities.
- To motivate the students for acquiring the life skills.
Head of Department
Designation: Assistant professor
Qualification: M.Sc., Ph.D(physics)
Area of specialization: Physics
Teaching Experience: 5Years
E mail: email@example.com