ABOUT DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERINGThe department of electrical engineering established in 2010 and offers Bachelor of engineering course. The department currently has 13 faculty members with expertise in diverse areas. Departmental laboratories are well equipped with latest equipment. The department has set up a state of the art “Center for Renewable and Sustainable Energy (CRSE)”. The department is committed to advancement of the frontiers of knowledge in Electrical Engineering and to provide the students with a stimulating and rewarding learning experience.
To be a center of excellence in Electrical Engineering education to prepare professionally competent engineers with lifelong learning attitude for the accomplishment of ever-growing needs of society.
- To prepare technically and professionally competent engineers by imparting quality education through effective teaching learning methodologies and providing stimulating environment for research and innovation.
- To develop professional skills and right attitude in students that will help them to succeed and progress in their personal and professional career.
- To imbibe moral and ethical values in students with concern to society and environment.
PROGRAM EDUCATION OBJECTIVESGraduates of the program will
- Engage in design of system, tools & application in the field of electrical engineering & allied engineering industries
- Apply the knowledge of electrical engineering to solve problems of social relevance ,pursue higher education & research
- Engage in lifelong learning, career enhancement & adapt to changing professional & societal needs.
We at electrical engineering department promote capacity building through education & training quality in the field of electrical engineering to comply with the requirement & continually improve the effectiveness of the quality by involving all stakeholders, upgrading facilities & faculty through continuous improvement.
LONG TERM GOAL
- To establish as local Technical Solution center to cater the needs of Society.
- To be counted as one of the best personality transformation & grooming up centers for students to enable them to get the best of placements.
- To be known as one of the best research & developmental center.
- To enter into maximum collaborative partnerships with globally leading professional to attain the status of one of the nationally known premier institutions.
- To be equipped with world class infrastructure & administrative facilities to provide maximum learning value & satisfaction to the students
SHORT TERM GOAL
- To achieve following academic standards in next two years.
- To run personality development capsules on a daily basis to groom up & transform the students into top class professionals to ensure maximum placements for every batch.
- To organize faculty development workshops every semester to empower the faculties.
- To conduct at least one national or international level conference every year and consequently increase the number of Research Publications.
- To conduct minimum two corporate symposiums every year to enhance the employability of the students.
- To organize minimum of ten industrial visits for every Semester and run value added programs to bridge the industry institute gap.
- To start initiatives to fetch sponsored projects for students and faculties.
Head of Department
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: B E (Electrical ),ME (Power System)
Area of specialization: Power System
Teaching Experience: 8.5 Years
E mail: email@example.com
Contact Number: +91-8149234959